Zimperium is First and Only Mobile Threat Defense Provider to Achieve FedRAMP “Authority to Operate”
We are thrilled to announce that Zimperium, the global leader in mobile threat defense (MTD), is the first and only MTD provider to be granted an Authority to Operate (ATO) status from the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP).
The Zimperium Federal Cloud – Zimperium’s MTD – has achieved FedRAMP Authorization. FedRAMP is a government-wide program providing a standardized approach to security assessment, authorization, and continuous monitoring for cloud products and services.
Saving cost, time, and staff required to conduct agency security assessments, FedRAMP makes it easier for the agencies to adopt leading technologies while remaining secure. FedRAMP requirements include additional controls above the standard National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) baseline controls to ensure all federal data is secure in cloud environments.
“FedRAMP compliance demonstrates our ongoing commitment to our federal government clients and their data security,” said Shridhar Mittal, our chief executive officer. “As the first and only MTD provider authorized by FedRAMP, we look forward to continuing to serve the mobile security needs of federal agencies.”
In addition to proven detection advantages, we leverage an award-winning, disruptive and patented machine learning-based engine – we call it z9 – that provides several key capabilities for government agencies and enterprises around the world, including:
- Providing a mobile security solution that detects threats on-device, even when disconnected from trusted networks by a man-in-the-middle attack or rogue access point;
- Multiple deployment options, including Shared SaaS, Dedicated SaaS and On-Premise;
- Integrations with the leading enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions, and can integrate with multiple EMMs in a single console;
- Advanced integrations with security information and event management (SIEM) and single-sign-on (SSO) solutions;
- Provides detailed forensic data available through device MTD; and
- Ensures threat analytics and extensive reporting capabilities.
“For many US Federal agencies seeking to secure their mobile devices from the spectrum of threats, the need to protect those devices with a FedRAMP authorized solution may not only be imperative, but a requirement,” said Gary Bradt, our VP of the Public Sector. “With the ATO from FedRAMP, Zimperium is the choice to meet that need.”
Zimperium is actively engaged with the U.S. federal government, providing secure and reliable device protection, including agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security and Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Department of Defense, as well as state and local authorities.
The post Zimperium is First and Only Mobile Threat Defense Provider to Achieve FedRAMP “Authority to Operate” appeared first on Zimperium Mobile Security Blog.