Zimperium’s Compliance Webinar Series: PCI Compliance for Mobile Devices – The 60% of Endpoints Often Unprotected
Zimperium hosted a webinar focusing on how to immediately meet the mobile mandates of the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) with the Zimperium Platform.
WHO: Zimperium, a global leader in enterprise mobile threat defense (MTD) and a leading provider of real-time, on-device protection against known and unknown mobile threats. JT Keating, Vice President of Product Strategy, will lead the session and answer questions.
TITLE: PCI Compliance for Mobile Devices – The 60% of Endpoints Often Unprotected
WHAT: PCI DSS standards aim to ensure that companies using customer credit card data maintain a secure environment for that data. With mobile devices becoming an increasingly key component of ecommerce, it’s vital to ensure that your organization’s mobile devices are PCI compliant – just as your personal computers and servers are.
This webinar will provide actionable insights into the specific mobile compliance requirements and information on how and why:
- Mobile devices are endpoints under PCI;
- You must protect the 60 percent of your organization’s endpoints (mobile devices) as well as the already protected 40 percent (personal computers and servers);
- You need on-device, rather than cloud-based, protection to protect mobile devices;
- Only machine learning-based technology can keep up with evolving threats; and
- You must protect mobile devices against Device, Network, Application and Phishing attacks.
WHY: For companies in highly-regulated industries, protecting mobile devices isn’t only a good business practice, it’s legally required. But just checking the compliance box isn’t enough. Attacks are evolving so fast that compliance laws can’t keep up. Organizations need mobile security that can protect non-public information today and in the future.
WHERE: Watch On-Demand
SOCIAL: Follow Zimperium on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
The post Zimperium’s Compliance Webinar Series: PCI Compliance for Mobile Devices – The 60% of Endpoints Often Unprotected appeared first on Zimperium Mobile Security Blog.