Zimperium’s Leading Mobile Threat Defense Platform Takes Major Step in FedRAMP Certification
Today, Zimperium is proud to announce that our highly differentiated MTD platform, Zimperium 5.0, is officially “FedRAMP In Process”. For U.S. federal agencies, “FedRAMP In Process” validates that Zimperium 5.0 is vetted, secure, and can be quickly implemented into any U.S. government organization.
The Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) is a government-wide program that helps agencies vet the security of cloud solutions. It provides a standardized method of assessing, authorizing, and monitoring cloud products and solutions, making it easier for the agencies to adopt technologies that will help employees become more productive while staying secure.
Every day, Zimperium 5.0 protects the devices and apps utilized by millions of employees in federal, state and local agencies around the world. As a United States-based company, we are especially proud to support the U.S. agencies that benefit directly from the FedRAMP vetting and validation process.
In addition to proven detection advantages, enterprises and government agencies around the world continue to select Zimperium 5.0 in record numbers because of its clear and significant operational benefits, including:
- Only mobile security solution that detects threats on-device, even when disconnected from trusted networks by a man-in-the-middle attack or rogue access point.
- Most deployment options, including Shared SaaS, Dedicated SaaS and On-Premise.
- Only mobile security solution available on any cloud platform.
- Most integrations with leading enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions, and only one that can integrate with multiple EMMs in a single console.
- Advanced integrations with security information and event management (SIEM) and single-sign-on (SSO) solutions.
- Most detailed forensic data available.
To learn more about why Zimperium 5.0 is being adopted by government agencies around the world, please visit our government page or request a consultation here.
The post Zimperium’s Leading Mobile Threat Defense Platform Takes Major Step in FedRAMP Certification appeared first on Zimperium Mobile Security Blog.